Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Daily Resource: Breathe

For the month of September I am offering a daily resource or book recommendation for creating a balanced body, mind, and spirit.




Today's tip is absolutely free!

                       Breathe.

Take a generous, deep breath and feel your entire rib cage expand--top to bottom, and all sides. Keep inhaling until it feels like your entire chest, back and sides are full of wonderful, energizing breath. 


                        Pause


Slowly, allow the breath to release, and feel all of your muscles relax, tension release, and worries escape!





I help A-types B(e) more. A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com or email me for more information. 

No comments: