Sunday, September 25, 2016

Daily Resource: Fresh Start Your Life

For the month of September I am offering a daily resource or book recommendation for creating a balanced body, mind, and spirit.


Through empowering questions and techniques, my interactive online seminars help people increase positive thinking, dispel limiting beliefs, and neutralize disempowering emotions.

Visit my website at www.nicolemignone.com for more information and upcoming seminars in Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Deliberate Creation and Fresh Start Your Life.













I help A-types B(e) more. A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com or email me for more information. 

No comments: