Friday, November 18, 2016

Blog 4: You Can't Surf on Stagnant Waters

The next month includes links to blogs I wrote to support the creation of balance in our professional and personal lives.


You Can't Surf on Stagnant Waters

A calm pond is easily thrown off of equilibrium, whereas the moving surf knows its destination amidst the rumble. We don’t have to stay out of the ocean, the adventure of life, because of the waves. If we learn to surf and align our timing with the waves, it becomes fun.  


I help A-types B(e) more. A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com or email me for more information.


No comments: