Sunday, November 20, 2016

Shifting Away From Scarcity Consciousness

The next month includes links to blogs I wrote to support the creation of balance in our professional and personal lives.



Shifting Away From Scarcity Consciousness

People doing work similar to yours actually help evangelize your business concept and indirectly collaborate with you on spreading the the bigger message about what you do. 


I help A-types B(e) more. A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com or email me for more information. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes! There is no competition! Just collaboration even when we're working solo :) I love this bit of wisdom <3