Thursday, December 29, 2016

Same Old Story

View from the Acropolis. NDM 2016.
Links to previously published posts to facilitate your creation of a congruent, balanced life.


Same Old Story:

"The most important question anyone can ask is: 

What myth am I living?"    - Carl Jung



We can see our current story themes by looking at what is (or isn’t) flowing in our life, annoying or frustrating us, or what just feels bad. 

Water knows to flow around the rocks, which divert it to the path of least resistance. Life is always unfolding to the best outcome. You choose what you want to see.


I help A-types B(e) more. A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Contact me for more information on group and private sessions.

1 comment:

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran Twitter @lifecoachbloger