Thursday, January 5, 2017

Navigating the “5Bs” to Maintain Workplace Balance & Brilliance

A link to a prior post focusing on creating congruence and balance in your personal and professional life.


"Street Talk." W'Burg, Brooklyn. 2016. NDM
Navigating the “5Bs” to Maintain Workplace Balance & Brilliance
In my long professional experience, I’ve identified five recurring personality types, all with the letter “B”...Navigating the potential landmines of coworker, and possibly boss, sabotage can improve your long–term sanity and career development.

Helping A-types B(e) More WooHoo with less WooWoo. Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com or email me for more information. 

No comments: