Monday, August 8, 2016

Creating Congruence Daily Tip: Sleep 8

Day Eight:

Sleep: Environment

Consider adding the following products to your lifestyle to keep your environment cool, clean, and conducive to deep, restful, nurturing sleep:*



Ear plugs

White noise





A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com for more information.

* Some of these links to Nikken are a product I distribute because I believe in the technology. I do earn money from these sales. Some [not all] competitive products are available and would still benefit you. I use Nikken products and feel confident with the company’s mission and product quality.

No comments: