Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Creating Congruence Daily: Sleep 9

Day Nine:

Sleep: Bedding

A comfortable bed and sheets can make all the difference to your sleep quality.

Consider adding sleep-encouraging bedding system, that includes cozy products like the  infrared mattress topper,  comforter, and pillow:


Also, bamboo sheets are blissful.





*These links to Nikken are a product I distribute because I believe in the technology. I do earn money from these sales. Some [not all] competitive products are available and would still benefit you. I use Nikken products and feel confident with the company’s mission and product quality.

A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com for more information.

1 comment:

Carol Murch said...

Dear Nurturing Nicole, thank you for sharing these tips on how to improve sleep. I've been a chronic insomniac since my late teens. Though I've been getting better, I've learned through my occasional bouts of insomnia how important sleep is to our well-being.