Monday, September 19, 2016

Daily Resource: Nikken for Healthy, Natural Well-Being

For the month of September I am offering a daily resource or book recommendation for creating a balanced body, mind, and spirit.





I love the  Nikken product line that has products for creating healthier/cleaner water, air, and light. They also have amazing energizing and nurturing magnetic/far infrared sleep products  products and superior magnetic pain management products, including this great seat cover for office or car, and insoles.
For products to help you with wellness and self-care, check out the amazing

If you want more information on the technology, please email me.









I help A-types B(e) more. A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com or email me for more information. 

No comments: