Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Daily Resource: Money Money Money

For the month of September I am offering a daily resource or book recommendation for creating a balanced body, mind, and spirit.




Take charge of your finances by educating yourself on how to build a financial foundation.
Channel positive energy into creating financial freedom.

Tony Robbins has done all the research from masters of the financial management trade in his Money Game book.

Wealthfront has also done all the homework and will manage your funds without excessive fees. You can set your preferences and let them let your money work for you.






I help A-types B(e) more. A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com or email me for more information. 

No comments: