Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Daily Resource: Mushroom Coffee

For the month of September I am offering a daily resource or book recommendation for creating a balanced body, mind, and spirit.




Mushroom Coffee

For healthy mushroom supplements and a great way to wean yourself off of coffee (do your adrenals a favor), the Four Sigmatic website has some amazing products. The mushroom coffee is delicious and provides a steadier energy infusion.
They have a great website with a whole mushroom school, too. They really are a bunch of fun-guys. ;-)

Check it out here: http://www.us.foursigmatic.com/#_l_9s









I help A-types B(e) more. A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com or email me for more information. 

No comments: