Thursday, September 22, 2016

Daily Resource: Good Bones




For the month of September I am offering a daily resource or book recommendation for creating a balanced body, mind, and spirit.





As we age the years of wear on our joints and bones may need some TLC. The Nikken line offers a Bone Health Supplement that I have found to make a difference in my joints, tooth enamel, and nails, while being easy to digest.

The product is designed to rebuild bone density as well as assist in the preservation of joints and cartilage. It helps build new bone tissue and  complement the body’s natural tissue growth. The 3 products in the Bone Health Pack have a blend of calcium and magnesium, and a source of vitamin D, vitamin K and folate. Read more here or contact me for more information.






I help A-types B(e) more. A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com or email me for more information. 

No comments: