Friday, September 23, 2016

Daily Resource:Travel



“Travel brings power and love back into your life.”
Rumi’s words ring true for me when I am experiencing new places.
My childhood dream of becoming an anthropologist has manifested in my choice to live in many places. Travel brings depth and self-awareness distinct from a vacation experience.  People who read my travel blogs feel they have actually been there. I bring a bohemian heart, a nomadic soul, and an inquisitive mind to the kaleidoscope of life.
I believe life is an adventure and each person has a unique journey. Having lived many places over the years, I look for the light and connection that feels like home in any place I visit.
People often feel challenged by uncertainty and their lives remain in a holding pattern. Change invigorates me, and I want this journey to motivate others to challenge their beliefs and fears about travel, change, freedom, and transformation.


Visit my travel blog to take a journey without having to leave the couch.





I help A-types B(e) more. A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com or email me for more information. 

No comments: