Friday, August 12, 2016

Creating Congruence Daily: Work Environment

For the next few months I will be listing small, daily actions you can take to create more balance in your body, mind, and spirit. A balanced life feels congruent and full of infinite possibilities. If one resonates with you, incorporate it. If not, it is not for you.

Day Twelve:

Work Environment:

We get tune-ups for our car, our teeth and our bodies. 
We spend time on our well-being by eating healthy, taking supplements, exercising, and keeping our homes clean and clutter free. We make sure we meditate and do yoga and have the peace of mind.
What about your workspace environment, where you spend a significant amount of time during the week? 

When I moved from the Northeast back to Texas, I hoped, among other goals, to rebuild my seriously deficient vitamin D levels. As luck would have it, I was given an office without windows! If I had known about Nikken natural light lamps then, I would have thrived better than I did. Also, a stuffy, old government building was not circulating fresh, clean air.  Clean, energizing air, ample sunlight to set our internal biorhythm, and quality water can do wonders for your health over an 8+ hour day! 

Consider adding a few of these tweaks to your office space and notice the difference. Other manufacturers for these products exist, but I have personally tested the Nikken products linked below. Whatever works for you is the best product out there.


Also, consider an essential oil diffuser with calming or energizing oils or a water fall for soothing sound to calm your nervous system.


I help A-types B(e) more. A congruent life feels vibrant and full of infinite possibilities where your body, mind, and spirit feel in sync.  Like a personal trainer for the physical body, I help individuals train the mind toward positive focus and deliberate creation. Visit my webpage at www.nicolemignone.com or email me for more information. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! I am inspired to spruce up my office at my day job. I do not enjoy it as it. I know this space is temporary for me but now I am excited to find a few things I can add to make it more enjoyable for me to spend so much time in. Even if I will be leaving this job in the next 6-12 months, I can make the office better for the time I am there.

The Alchemistress said...

Thank you, Linda! I am so happy you felt inspired. How is it working out for you? Even temporary spaces can feel like home with a few simple tweaks.